When you join our coastal Alaska credit union, you become a Member-Owner in our financial cooperative, and you have a voice and a vote!
Do you want to ensure your financial needs are met?
Do you want to trust your financial institution will listen to your story?
Are you a community conscious person who wants to partner with businesses who are equally community focused?
Look no further - TFCU is your ideal financial partner!
Plus, TFCU provides personalized assistance and recommendations to improve your financial well-being.
We serve Alaska’s coastal communities from Ketchikan to Kodiak!
If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Alaska’s Southeast Economic Region or Gulf Coast Economic Region we invite you to become a member!
The Southeast Economic Region and the Gulf Coast Economic Regions incorporate the following:
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough
- Prince of Wales-Hyder Census Area
- Wrangell City and Borough
- Petersburg Borough
- Haines Borough
- Hoonah-Angoon Census Area
- Juneau City and Borough
- Sitka City and Borough
- Municipality of Skagway
- Yakutat City and Borough
- Valdez-Cordova Census Area
- Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Kodiak Island Borough
Check Your Eligibility
As a Member-Owner you will have access to:
- voting rights at our Annual Meeting;
- earn quarterly dividends on the entire balance of your Share account;
- low loan rates;
- higher deposit rates;
- lifestyle checking account options;
- low fees;
- credit building opportunities;
- financial counseling;
- TruStage Life Insurance;
- instant transfers;
- online banking;
- mobile banking apps;
- mobile check deposit;
- access to 5,000+ credit union branches through Co-Op Shared Branching;
- insured accounts;
- VISA® debit cards;
- VISA® gift cards;
- access to discount AirMed memberships;
- access to local discounts;
- access to prescription discount cards;
- once annual skip a loan payment option;
- and more!