Services & Tools
Digital and Mobile Banking
Online banking that is better than ever!
- Real time Live Transactions!
- Mobile banking
- Account transfers to other TFCU members
- Set up & change your own automatic transfers
- Enter your own Stop Payment order
- Check out rates and open your own Share Certificate
- Change your own password and security questions
- Open an additional Share account for Savings or Checking
- NICKNAME your subaccounts, like Dan's Checking or Hawaii Vacation Fund
- Set up E-Alerts and E-Notices to yourself
- View images of canceled checks including On-Us TFCU checks from other members
- Download to Quicken, QuickBooks and Excel
- Apply for loans and credit cards
- Set up distributions for your direct deposit!
- Customize your online account with photos and wallpaper that you choose.
Get started right now on your mortgage with our easy Home Loans form. You can also, call or stop into a branch to get started!
Pay your bills automatically with Easy Pay! Access by computer, cell phone, or mobile device for payments of electronic bills from participating merchants. Account-to-account transfers (out of TFCU), payment delivery guarantee and add'l options available.
CU*Talk Telephone Teller
Access your account without a computer by calling (844) 498-8542. You will need your Account and PIN number.
Access your statement anytime anywhere with FREE online or mobile eStatements.
Receive account and loan information by texting IM247 (46247)! Receive text message replies regarding the balance of your accounts and loans, as well as enroll in alerts.
A free personal budgeting tool available in online banking!
Sometimes you need a little payment relief! So, every twelve months members in good standing qualify for the option to skip a payment for one month on most personal loans (not including real estate or credit card loans).
Contact our loan department for details at (907) 228-6759.
Have you just switched to TFCU or are thinking about making the switch? Our helpful Switch Kit will guide you through all the steps to make the transition easy!