Services & Tools
Digital and Mobile Banking
- Check your balances
- See your history
- Transfer funds
- Setup account alerts
- Access bill pay and member settings
- And more!
Online banking that is better than ever!
- Real time Live Transactions!
- Mobile banking
- Account transfers to other TFCU members
- Set up & change your own automatic transfers
- Enter your own Stop Payment order
- Check out rates and open your own Share Certificate
- Change your own password and security questions
- Open an additional Share account for Savings or Checking
- NICKNAME your subaccounts, like Dan's Checking or Hawaii Vacation Fund
- Set up E-Alerts and E-Notices to yourself
- View images of canceled checks including On-Us TFCU checks from other members
- Download to Quicken, QuickBooks and Excel
- Apply for loans and credit cards
- Set up distributions for your direct deposit!
- Customize your online account with photos and wallpaper that you choose.
Deposit your checks from anywhere through the mobile banking apps! Some limitations and holds may apply.
- Contact TFCU to request a hold removal
Get started right now on your mortgage with our easy Home Loans form. You can also, call or stop into a branch to get started!
All TFCU Personal Loans have an easy online application! You can also call or visit a branch to apply for a loan in person.
Pay your bills automatically with Easy Pay! Access by computer, cell phone, or mobile device for payments of electronic bills from participating merchants. Account-to-account transfers (out of TFCU), payment delivery guarantee and add'l options available.
CU*Talk Telephone Teller
Access your account without a computer by calling (844) 498-8542. You will need your Account and PIN number.
Access your statement anytime anywhere with FREE online or mobile eStatements.
Receive account and loan information by texting IM247 (46247)! Receive text message replies regarding the balance of your accounts and loans, as well as enroll in alerts.
A free personal budgeting tool available in online banking!
Sometimes you need a little payment relief! So, every twelve months members in good standing qualify for the option to skip a payment for one month on most personal loans (not including real estate or credit card loans).
Contact our loan department for details at (907) 228-6759.
With Debit Card Round Up, use your debit card for everyday purchases and work towards your savings goals at the same time! After enrolling a checking account for Debit Card Round Up, every time you use your debit card, we’ll round up the transaction to the next even dollar amount. At the end of each day we’ll add up the rounded-up amounts and make a single transfer for that total from your checking account to another savings or checking account of your choice!
To get started, login to online banking, choose Debit Card Roundup in the top menu under Member Services and follow the prompts.
A2A is feature in Tongass FCU online banking that allows you to transfer funds in and out of your Tongass FCU account to your account at another financial institution!
Once it's setup, it's as easy as any quick transfer with just a few clicks in your online banking!
To get started: call our contact center or start a chat now with the button in the bottom right corner of this page!
Have you just switched to TFCU or are thinking about making the switch? Our helpful Switch Kit will guide you through all the steps to make the transition easy!